1. The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
2. Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User's end device and are intended for using the Website's pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity placing and accessing cookies on the Website User's end device is the Website operator, the company GNG s.c which headquater is ul. Lipówka 21, 42-240, Rudniki
4. Cookies are used to:
a) adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
b) creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
c) maintaining the Website User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: "session" cookies and "persistent" cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. The Website uses the following types of cookies:
a) "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website;
c) "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on how to use the Website's pages;
d) "functional" cookies, enabling "remembering" the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User's interface, eg in terms of the language or region of the User's origin, font size, appearance of the website, etc .;
e) "advertising" cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
7. In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) by default allows cookies to be stored on the User's end device. Website Users can change cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about them every time they are placed on the Website User's device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
9. Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
1. General information
2. The administrator of personal data contained on the website is GNG s.c. with its registered office in Lipówka 21, 42-240, Rudniki, Poland, VAT number: 9492233469.
3. In the interests of the security of data entrusted to us, we have developed internal
procedures and recommendations to prevent data being disclosed to individuals
unauthorized. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with
relevant legal acts - the Personal Data Protection Act, the Act on
providing services by electronic means, as well as all kinds of executive acts and Community legislation.
4. Personal Data is processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of the law or for the purpose of implementing a contract concluded between the parties.
5. The website gathers information about users and their behavior in the following ways:
a) through information voluntarily entered in forms
b) by collecting "cookies" [see policy on "cookies"].
6. The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
7. The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. to perform a valuation of the service.
8. Personal data left on the site will not be sold or shared
third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
9. The data contained in the form is available to the person who placed them there. This person also has the right to modify and stop processing his data at any time.
11. The Website may contain links to other websites. Such sites
Internet sites operate independently of the Website and are not supervised by laserignis.com in any way. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend to read.